Last night I made chocolate chip cookies. This morning Jack came downstairs (in his pj's and a pink superhero cape) and said, "Look, Mom! Santa Clause left us cookies!" I laughed. It pretty much snapped me out of my grumpy morning attitude I was having. Now we are enjoying a vigorous snowfall. Too bad Matt had to head out this morning at 4:15 to get to Starbucks. I suppose there are people who will be grateful for their cup of coffee this morning??
Labels
- quotes (6)
- Prayers of Elijah (4)
- kids; fun (4)
- Nadine (3)
- matthew (3)
- running (3)
- elsie (2)
- jack (2)
- lessons (2)
- school (2)
- Elijah (1)
- encouragement (1)
- faith (1)
- family (1)
- finances (1)
- free (1)
- love; matthew (1)
- organization (1)
- pregnancy (1)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2009
(20)
-
▼
December
(14)
- I'm so thankful for the new kitchen I freecycled l...
- Some days just don’t turn out like any way that...
- My little left-hander in her new Christmas dress.
- Happy Christmas Eve! My early Christmas present f...
- Here are the kids coming in from the snow this mo...
- Last night I made chocolate chip cookies. This m...
- We are enjoying our big 9 ft Christmas tree! It o...
- Elijah took this picture. He has a way about him...
- Jack has been into eating carrots. He is my only ...
- Nadine decided to climb to the top of the play...
- My sweet girls! We were going to go get our Christ...
- It's snowing outside! My beautiful Christmas cac...
- When our car breaks down something exciting is abo...
- So, one day Matthew and I were outside of Starbuck...
-
▼
December
(14)
About Me
- Amy
- I'm the wife of Matthew, who is the most amazing man of God and wonderful husband and father. I am also the mother of Nadine (7), Elijah (6), Jack (4), and Elsie (2). I grew up in the heart of Africa and Africa is still in my heart... along with Central America and California, and Pennsylvania... all places in which we've lived and made wonderful memories and friends. I love to cook and have people in our home. I am also a birth doula and am passionate about educating and helping women in the birth process.
us
growoldwithme
Live like you're dying
Ever since Matthew was diagnosed in November of '05 with Wegener's Disease, my motto has been to live like you're dying! I appreciate each day so much and pray that I'll never take living for granted! Or a clear nose! Each day is a gift... what adventure does today hold?
my love
About Us
Total Pageviews
jack jack
little lady
baby girl
strong man
Labels
- bed (1)
- Elijah (1)
- elsie (2)
- encouragement (1)
- faith (1)
- family (1)
- finances (1)
- free (1)
- guns (1)
- horses (1)
- jack (2)
- kids; fun (4)
- lessons (2)
- love; matthew (1)
- matthew (3)
- moving (1)
- Nadine (3)
- organization (1)
- pets (1)
- Prayers of Elijah (4)
- pregnancy (1)
- quotes (6)
- running (3)
- school (2)
- shore house; family (1)
- snow (1)
- surprise; birthdays (1)
- swords (1)
- tests (1)
- wegener's (1)
Poll
Pages
Powered by Blogger.
Popular Posts
-
We pretty much love this girl. She looks great in turquoise! Not my favorite color, but on her, it looks beautiful. Bitty Betty. At her...
-
Today I had a great morning with the kids. We did our Bible time, then had to rush off to the Doctor to get shots for Jack. Once there, Nadi...
-
Today for school we studied the letter "G". We are learning the "consonant rhyme" to help them remember what sound each ...
-
Yesterday baby hit 35 weeks in the cooker. I can't bend over without holding my breath, and turning from one side to another in bed req...
-
A big thanks to my mother-in-law for letting me borrow her camera this week so I could take pictures around the house! Welcome to our new h...
-
Today we had our third day of school! We worked on the letter "C". So, we cut out carrots and cows out of magazines and drew pic...
-
On Thursday the family went to the YMCA and I took a walk on the treadmill. By the end of a mile or so I had to get off and just sit on th...
-
We have had our first few snows. The last time, it stuck! I am much too chicken to go outside in it just now, but the kids have had a blas...
-
A condensed version of the past 8 years of our life... Make photo slide shows at www.OneTrueMedia.com
Followers
Amy
- Amy
- I'm the wife of Matthew, who is the most amazing man of God and wonderful husband and father. I am also the mother of Nadine (7), Elijah (6), Jack (4), and Elsie (2). I grew up in the heart of Africa and Africa is still in my heart... along with Central America and California, and Pennsylvania... all places in which we've lived and made wonderful memories and friends. I love to cook and have people in our home. I am also a birth doula and am passionate about educating and helping women in the birth process.
Blog Archive
Search this blog
Popular Posts
-
We pretty much love this girl. She looks great in turquoise! Not my favorite color, but on her, it looks beautiful. Bitty Betty. At her...
-
Today I had a great morning with the kids. We did our Bible time, then had to rush off to the Doctor to get shots for Jack. Once there, Nadi...
-
Today for school we studied the letter "G". We are learning the "consonant rhyme" to help them remember what sound each ...
-
Yesterday baby hit 35 weeks in the cooker. I can't bend over without holding my breath, and turning from one side to another in bed req...
-
A big thanks to my mother-in-law for letting me borrow her camera this week so I could take pictures around the house! Welcome to our new h...
-
Today we had our third day of school! We worked on the letter "C". So, we cut out carrots and cows out of magazines and drew pic...
-
On Thursday the family went to the YMCA and I took a walk on the treadmill. By the end of a mile or so I had to get off and just sit on th...
-
We have had our first few snows. The last time, it stuck! I am much too chicken to go outside in it just now, but the kids have had a blas...
-
A condensed version of the past 8 years of our life... Make photo slide shows at www.OneTrueMedia.com
0 Response to " "