I'm so thankful for the new kitchen I freecycled last night!  Freecycle is a network of people who give away things they no longer use or want.  This was a huge blessing and even came with a few plastic dishes!  Elsie loves it!







3 Response to " "

  • Ruthie Says:

    Seriously, I had NO idea you were blogging again. Well, I shall immediately add you to my blog list so I can stay updated! Love you!


  • Jessica Morris Says:

    Very cute :)
    Your kids will have so much fun imagining with it!!
    What "food" (real or fake!) have you given them to play with?
    I need ideas!! So far they've just used pasta.
    We just got a kitchen this weekend, in fact I just blogged about it last night :)


  • Amy Says:

    The person whom I freecycled it from provided a bag of plastic food. But they pretty much just use the dishes and the food is imaginary. Pasta is a great idea!